Monday, March 31, 2008

Fresh popcorn

Back at the beginning of March, I said get your popcorn ready for the month. February was a great month, not just for writing, but for me solidifying who am I and what I can be. And I made the claim that March would be just as interesting, if not moreso.

Was it?

The popcorn tasted fabulous.

The past 31 days of writing were fantastic. Like a submarine, I keep diving deeper and deeper into what I can do and what I can be. I'm like a miner, digging and digging and pulling out diamond after diamond.

In fact, there was a 10-day stretch where I produced some of my best writing since I started the blog. The writing showcases the depths of my heart and my soul. It shows the world what I can be, not only as a man, but as a human being. What I am capable of, which is so much.

Like a proud father, here are my babies for the world to see and take heart in.


I am proud of the words I have written. I am thankful and grateful that my heart can pour all of this out to the world. I am grateful for the challenges that have allowed me to become greater than I was. I am hopeful that I can become greater than I am, selflessly, for someone else, somewhere.

I am grateful for April, to see how much further I can go, how much I can become.

I look forward to making more fresh popcorn.

Namaste

Om mani padme hum.

No comments: