Saturday, March 22, 2008

Come inside

I had a dream this morning.

I was home with my family. And for some reason I started to go outside to take a shower. As I opened the door, I saw three wolves lurking about. For some reason, I yelled at them, and they came running to the door. I instinctively closed and locked the screen door, just as one of them licked the door handle. Then, I unlocked the door.

And the dream ended.

So, the three wolves (fear, sadness, disappointment) want to come for me. Well, come inside. Welcome. Now, since you are here, allow me to show you something extraordinary. Allow me to show you my heart, my spirit, my soul. All three are powerful, strong, purposeful. Indomitable. More than anything you can muster. Watch me turn fear, sadness and disappointment into heart, soul, spirit. Watch me turn something lesser into something greater. Something that nourishes the soul.

Come inside. See, feel, touch, inhabit my being. I'm waiting for you.

Namaste.

No comments: