Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Inexhaustible

That's how I am.

The universe belongs to me, and anything I want in it, I can have.

I am infinitely thankful and grateful to wake up like this every single morning. There are no limits to what I can be, what I can give. Forces invisible to me pull me higher every day. Pull me to my best self.

When I am old and gray, say, 50 years from now, I'm willing to bet I will be just as inexhaustible (yes, I plan on being here for awhile).

What's good, brothers and sisters, is that I've got so much to give. I lack the vessel in which to pour it, but I've got something precious for someone to receive.

I am grateful for what I have, and what I will receive.

Now, let me say this. I am a sweet guy. People, women, tell me this. I have a lot more than sweetness in me to give. A lot more. Heart, soul, spirit, love, passion. I am living these ideas and thoughts and feelings everyday. The number one thing I want from the universe is to live these for someone else.

What is all this running on and on about love and heart doing to me? Fantastic things. Fantastic possibilities. Fantastic optimism. Trust me, I have a quiet, introspective moment where I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders. Then, that weight becomes lighter as the heart and the soul lift it and turn it into spirit. I don't have to do anything. It does it on its own.

This is what I want to give to someone. This is what I have given before. This is why I am so confident in myself and what I can do and be. I've been down this road before. I want to go down it again. I've given my heart, my soul, my spirit, my love, my passion, to someone freely, joyfully, cheerfully. What else could there possibly be in life that is greater than those five gifts?

Am I lovelorn? Maybe. Am I lonely? Maybe. These are negatives, and I want to turn negatives into positives.

I say it everyday. Either here, or in my heart. Because this is how I feel, and this is what I want:

Love, heart, soul, spirit, passion. I have these in abundance, and I want to give them to one special woman.

This is what I want from the universe. Those five things makes me inexhaustible. I want a woman to feel that enormous energy. I want that door to the universe open.

Namaste.

No comments: