Monday, March 17, 2008

Hearts

I've said before how big my heart is. It contains an enormous, unlimited supply of love. Not the kind of love that would smother or stymie. It is the kind of love that will nourish someone, inhabit someone.

I've been in love before. Not the kind of puppy love love. But the kind of love where I've given every ounce of my being to a woman. I'm alive now, really alive, but I've been truly alive when I've poured my soul into a woman's body and soul. The feeling of giving myself to someone, not only in bed, but in every aspect of life, is stellar. That's why I write so much about how I feel and what I can give. I want to experience that state again.

I have lived love before. I live love now. I embrace love. I embody love. Love is me. I want to live love even deeper.

I am at my most selfless when I can give, when I can pour, every single cell of my soul into a woman.

For me to nourish, to inhabit, a woman's body, a woman's soul, a woman's spirit is joy beyond comparison. To transfer my great abundance of love and nourishment to her is the greatest gift I can give as a man.

I can attain all the accolades and honors in the world. I can win all the riches and all the gold this world can hold. Me loving a woman, selflessly, wholly, will always mean more to me than the material things in this world.

The rain that falls from me doesn't drown, doesn't flood. It makes the crops of the body and the soul fertile, always growing taller and stronger and healthier.

I can reach up into the sky, grab a star, and put in the small, soft hands of a woman, look into her soft eyes, and say to her, "This is what I can do for you." My hand would stretch through the galaxies to take a constellation. Right now.

I can dive into a pond, and pull out a bright, beautiful lotus flower from the muck and the mire, and place it into a soft and delicate hand, for her, and say to her, "This is what I can do for you."

I've seen great fireworks in my life. But my star burns brighter, burns longer, burns stronger, nourishes deeper, than any fireworks display can.

The love I have runs deep, and runs long.

I am bursting with gratitude that I have this special ability to nourish a woman's body, a woman's soul, a woman's spirit with love. I am grateful that this ability is intimate, deep and soulful.

I am grateful.

Namaste.

Om mani padme hum.

No comments: