Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The cycle

As much as I want to give love, heart, soul, spirit, passion, I want to take love, heart, soul, spirit, passion. I want to take it, and return it. And take and return. I want the greatest cycle there is. To give love, and to take love, and repeat it at every moment.

I want love to be a loop fed by heart, soul, spirit, passion.

I know I want to give so much. I can take so much, too.

I want to feel the warmth, the joy, of holding someone in my arms. I want to be lost in the eyes of a woman. I want to hold her hand. I want to listen, with her in my arms, as the birds sing good morning. I want to be the only two people on the planet. I want to feel as one with her. I want to feel both fire and bliss in her touch, in her kiss. I want to feel all the possibilities of life, all the optimism. I want to be nourished by her body, by her heart, by her soul.

All of these things I have experienced before. I am grateful for that. I can't wait to feel them again. I am also grateful for that.

1 comment:

Shade76 said...

I hope u had the chance to take a look to what we were talking about last week. Reading what u wrote here, the answer might be "yes"
Show your gratitude, ask and give positive power to your thoughts.. soon everything you asked will find a way to reach u

Hope u had a good Easter, mine was absolutely quiet and relaxing, spent quality time with my family and I really appreciated this.