Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ten to one

Ideas stolen from the web and a friend...

Ten things you wish you could say to 10 different people right now (don’t list names):
1 I am everything you want
2 Thanks for kicking me in my butt
3 Your graciousness is to be emulated
4 Moving halfway around the world will be good for you
5 Calm down, it's ok
6 I'm sorry things are really bad there
7 I've always admired your selflessness
8 Thank you for putting up with me
9 Thank you for turning this battleship around
10 You need more than a dog in your life

Nine things about yourself:
1 I'm really more exciting than I appear
2 Things/people/concepts that are different attract me
3 I'm an explorer/seeker/voyager
4 I hate stereotypes, and 'roles' that limit
5 I seem strong on the outside, but I'm really kinda sensitive
6 My heart, my soul, my spirit continue to grow every minute, every day
7 I may seem slow, but I am always ready
8 I thrive on challenges
9 I play big

Eight ways to win your heart:
1 Care
2 Smile
3 Laugh
4 Hold me
5 Understand
6 See
7 Feel
8 Love

Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
1 Perseverance does pay off
2 Losses
3 Potential
4 Brussels
5 The journey
6 Pulses
7 Sex

Six things you wish you never did:
1 Say what I had stupidly said
2 Left Brussels as soon as I did
3 Not brought flowers
4 Be quiet
5 Stand by
6

Five turn offs in a guy/girl
1 Dullness/boring
2 Ignorance
3 Lying
4 Being late
5

Four turn ons in a guy/girl
1 Passion
2 Hands
3 Eyes
4 Spirit


Three smiles that describe your life
1 ;-)
2 :-(
3 :-)

Two things you want before you die
1 Be a father
2 Be someone's everything

One confession
My silence does not mean I am quiet.

No comments: