Sunday, May 18, 2008

Quiet heart

My heart has been a a little quiet for the past few days. It's been just being, seeing what is different, what is the same.

I fell back to sleep this morning, after writing a couple of entries. I felt such wonderful lightness, such a feeling of love, such a feeling of aliveness.

In other words, the same as it ever was.

There are times when I feel a little melancholy, a little sad. That's fine. I'm not a robot. I can't be content, happy and calm all the time. I'm human. I have a full range of emotions and I experience varying degrees of all of them.

But, like those Weebles, I return to the center, to balance. My heart, my soul, spirit contain love, and will give love.

My big three can't give less than that.

It's in these moments of peace and stillness (which is often) I feel I can be everything.

Namaste.

No comments: