Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Glad bag

In the quiet of home in the quiet of the morning, I am grateful for...family, home, safety, thoughts, feelings, friends, sources, writer's block, vibrations, rest, the quest, love, hope, faith, wings, water, bridges, bicycles.

I am grateful that there is much for me to accomplish in life, I am grateful that I am not in search of sympathy and pity for what I feel, but in search of wanting to celebrate everything that I am.

I am grateful for the strength I possess. I am grateful for the gifts I have, and the gifts I receive. I am grateful for the gifts I will give, and the gifts will receive.

I am grateful for being alive, and I am grateful for being.

I am grateful for knowing what I am capable of giving. I am grateful for knowing what I am capable of receiving.

I am grateful for my mind, my body, my heart, my soul.

I am grateful for the courage I have. I am grateful for the danger. I am grateful for failing. I am grateful for the dreams. I am grateful for the good power and light that I have.

I am grateful for everything.

I am grateful for the source. I am grateful for my sensei.

No comments: