Monday, April 7, 2008

Feel the vibe (I do)

You read about these vibrations, these pulses I feel. I wish I had a plausible explanation. I don't. You may think this is odd, being an observer.

Think about how it feels from my end.

You wake up this morning, and then you drift slowly back to sleep. Then they come. Wave after wave of pulses. You feel them as you sleep, but you don't wake up. It feels both strange, scary and good. You can't The waves mimic the ocean's waves, ebbing and flowing. They continue to flow.

And then, an hour later, you wake up fully. Wondering.

Their strength comes and goes through the day. Some stretches, all is quiet. Others, waves crashing. I can't predict when they come, or when they go, or their intensity. Physically, it doesn't matter where I am--there they are.

Even at home.

I don't know.

No comments: