Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Allowance

If I go on vacation, I have no agenda, no map, no...goals.

Actually, I do have a goal. To just be.

Of course, I have things I want to do. But it's important for me to just be.

I am as good to me as I can be. I allow myself to be human. And this lets me be good to others.

On these pages, it seems like I push. I'm persistent, yes. A tad relentless. It's only for one thing.

To be.

I know what you're asking--to be what? Stop asking.

And no, it's not a contradiction for me to want to be the best man I can be and to just be. It's all one. Everything I want to do to nurture and nourish a woman's soul deeply, and to just be--the same. There is no separation. I want to be all, and I want to just be. One.

This sounds complex, unmanageable. It's not.

Just meditate.

Namaste.

No comments: