Monday, March 3, 2008

You've been here before

When I was in Brussels, I felt as free as ever. As if I were a child again, playing, exploring, being. When I returned, it seemed as if I left that part of me there. It left me in a funk.
 
A friend of mine said "you've been there before." Huh? Was he crazy? Then it dawned on me that yes, I had. That child-like state, that state of freedom, was always in me. Let it out.
 
So it's out again, more intensely now. Not that it was ever truly hidden. It flows, it coddles, it noursihes, it nurtures. It has power, it's playful. This state, this place I'm in is incredible. I want to put forth my best self at every moment of every day. That's the challenge; this is the challenge, and I love being here. I love to give everything I have.
 
 

No comments: