Monday, March 17, 2008

Say it--2

My wants are the same as my intentions. My grandest, greatest intention--is to give everything I have in me to someone.

Philosopher, lover, teacher, friend, confidante. All the things I have been before, and all the things I want to be again. Some I am right now, others are missing.

It's not that I haven't been in this position before. It's such a joyous place to be in, that's why I'm reaching higher, reaching beyond to return there. It's the state I want to be in. Again.

The air I breathe now is wonderful. I want to breathe in that really special air of love.

Is it not good for a guy to say and feel all these things? I don't care. This is what I feel, this is what inhabits me, this is what fuels me. This is what I am. This is what I can give to someone.

I can give wants, needs, and intentions. Intimately, deeply, meaningfully. Again. And again. And again.

No comments: