Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Believe

I believe deeply in my ability to be everything to a woman, to stir her heart, her soul, her spirit. To make her laugh, to wipe away her tears, to be the strength she needs, to be her rock. To dance with her, to make her eyes twinkle, to hold her close and make her feel like there are only two people in the world.

I believe in that humanity. I believe in that giving spirit.

If I didn't believe, I couldn't write these words.

I believe.

I know.

Because I believe, because I know, I live the words I write.

The words I write are me. They transcend the bits and bytes and pixels that make up this blog.

My words are a living, breathing, soulful man.

I am a vessel of love, of heart. Take my hand, and drink from me.

With great heart and with great joy, namaste. Om mani padme hum.

No comments: