Thursday, March 6, 2008

I am not complete

And I thank God that I am not.

To be complete would mean the journey would be over, and I don't want the journey to end now. I have much to accomplish, to seek, to grow, to learn. Everyday I learn something new. I grow spiritually, emotionally, physically everyday. And it feels good to grow. I want to expand my mind, my heart, my soul, my spirit, my passion, my love. I have great capacities of all five now. I want more--call me greedy. I am greedy--to be the best I can be, not just in my job, but in my life. In the life of someone else. I want the waypoints that come with the journey, and I want them to move me higher.

I do not want the arrogance that comes with thinking I am complete.

I want to experience the growth, the joy, the mystery, the anguish, the fear, the beauty of the journey.

No comments: