Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hmm...

Food for thought...

The spirit of a warrior is not geared to indulging and complaining, nor is it geared to winning or losing. The spirit of a warrior is geared only to struggle, and every struggle is a warrior’s last battle on earth. Thus the outcome matters very little to him. In his last battle on earth a warrior lets his spirit flow free and clear. And as he wages his battle, knowing that his intent is impeccable, a warrior laughs and laughs.

Carlos Castaneda (hat tip)

(Is every battle my last battle? I said before I don't see life as a fight. That doesn't mean I'm scared to mix it up. But my aim is for peace. Balance. Grace. Life. As it always is. And the outcome has importance to me. Laughing ain't easy in a battle, but sometimes, you can't help it.)

No comments: