Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dream wave

I dream a lot, yes. In the stillness of this morning, though, was something different.

I had eight or nine 'dreamlets.' I went back to sleep, had a dream, woke up, and repeated the process many times over two hours. It was like riding a perfect wave several times over. Somewhere in the middle I realized what was going on, but just relaxed and let it happen. The serenity, the peace I felt was incredible. Dream after dream after dream. A literal train that carried me far.

What were the dreams? Of course, I don't remember most of them. The ones I do: Michael Jordan, iTunes (don't ask, I don't know), driving, and those pulses.

The feeling of riding that wave of dreams. I've never felt that before.

I'm grateful for having dreams. I'm grateful for feeling everything that I feel.

I'm grateful for the waves.

I am grateful for the dream.

No comments: