Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Master gardener

Why do I seem to write about the same thing every single day?

Because over the past few days, weeks, months, I have been transformed. Reborn. Rediscovered. I was capable of so much before. I had always gone above and beyond before. And now, I continue to move higher and higher. Before I had a lot in me, always ready to give. Now, it yearns more than ever to be free and loose in the world.

We all have seeds in us that sometimes get covered over from time to time. Then along comes someone to uncover them, water them, nourish them. And we are grateful for them and their compassion. Thank you.

It may sometimes seem like I can't let go, or I am obsessed. I am beyond those trifling emotions. What has happened to me has been transformational. Every single day my heart bursts with potential, possibilities, capabilities beyond that of just the material. I feel like I can do more, not just for myself, but for others. I talk so much about giving. Because that is what I want to do. I can sit still and feel the energy rushing from me like a waterfall, ready to nourish someone.

There lies in me so much that wants to rush out, and I let it. To contain it would drive me nuts. This feeling of potential, of possibilities, is indescribable. It truly is. Maybe, it's like going tubing down a river on a warm summer day, sun warming your skin and your soul. Or like eagles flying in the thermals overhead. Or those dolphins gliding under the warm sea.

I feel like I am capable of everything. Doing, being, becoming everything. I want to showcase what I am and what I can be. I can be so much, that it makes me smile. I still yearn to be so much, everything, for someone. To nourish and nurture a woman the same way I am, and continue to be, nourished and nurtured.

So every day, it's the same joyous, wonderful, beautiful, amazing song. My capacities for being more than, and better than, grow. Every day, I go a little bit beyond. I love this. I want to go beyond, for more than myself.

This is my story, this is my song.

Thank you.

Namaste.

No comments: