Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hang your hat on this

I run my mouth a lot about dolphins, energy, beautiful, mysterious sources, and other dreamy imagery of my state of being. Beautiful, but maybe a little intangible. You want something more, say, graspable.

Peep this.

Part, not all, but part of where my energy comes from is the food I put in my body. My goal is sustainability. I'm up 16 to 18 hours a day. I don't want my energy to wane. All the superfood, protein shakes, bananas, raisins, soy nuts, Oskri bars and green tea I ingest sustain me physically. (And before you get any ideas, all this healthy food makes those double cheeseburgers and that filet mignon with cabernet sauvignon that much more delicious.)

I am conscious of the food I put into my body, and it helps me be conscious of my soul.

No comments: