Friday, January 11, 2008

Let's have some fun

I'm not a fan of chain letters. And horoscopes sometimes pique my interest. I found this on the Interweb, via a friend. It's part of a chain letter that warns of dire consequences if you don't forward it. Whatever. Anyway, I'm an Aries, and here was my horoscope....

ARIES - The Aggressive
Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny. Excellent kisser EXTREMELY adorable. Loves relationships, and family is very important to an aries. Aries are known for being generous and giving. Addictive. Loud. Always has the need to be 'Right'. Aries will argue to prove their point for hours and hours. Aries are some of the most wonderful people in the world. 16 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

And, here are my notes...

ARIES - The Aggressive
Outgoing. (Really, I am) Lovable. (Very much) Spontaneous. (Really, I am) Not one to mess with. (Damn right) Funny. (Ha Ha!) Excellent kisser (Absolutely) EXTREMELY adorable. (Extremely) Loves relationships, (yes) and family is very important to an Aries. (Yes it is) Aries are known for being generous and giving. (Very much so.) Addictive. (Maybe...) Loud. (Sometimes in a restaurant after a glass of wine) Always has the need to be 'Right'. (The only place where this is wrong) Aries will argue to prove their point for hours and hours. (Ok, somewhat) Aries are some of the most wonderful people in the world. (As if you doubted) 16 years of bad luck if you do not forward. (Like, whatever dude)

No comments: