Monday, January 7, 2008

Discussion

I had a discussion the other day with a friend from Italy. We were both wondering why we can't find someone to love. We're both good enough people. We both have everything a partner and lover could want. And we both know what we seek. So what is the problem? I don't know. I don't know. Falling short of where I have been before seems to be the story of my life right now. I am more. I am everything. Why can't someone see it and take what I am willing and ready to give?

 

And this--if you're too aggressive, you're a jerk. If you're too laid-back, you're a pansy (or that other p-word). I think I'm in the middle. And still, it's not enough.

 

I have to sacrifice, again. Walk away, again. Damnit, I don't want to. I don't want to run away. I want the treasure I seek. I want the treasure I can give. That is why keep banging my head against the wall.

No comments: