Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Closer to the heart

My heart and I are allies. We both know what we want and need.

My heart beats strong. It is an active seeker.

My heart holds joy and happiness, and wants to release it.

My heart always wants to bear the fruits of faith, hope and love.


My heart sometimes bears fruits that don't reflect its true nature.

My heart forgives, and seeks forgiveness.


My heart mourns for what it has lost.


My heart yearns to give, to receive, to love.

My heart seeks to always grow.

My heart keeps me awake at night.

My heart is always strong.

My heart risks, loses, and gets up and keeps trying.

My heart continues to risk.

My heart wants to turn failure into success.

My heart perseveres.

My heart is expansive, it wants to remain open.


My heart sometimes runs wild.

I sometimes wish I could tame my heart, calm it, soothe it.

I ask God to stay with my heart.

My heart wants so little, and yet, so much at the same time.

My heart pierces the fog that lies silently over the morning.

My heart is strong through sun and rain.


My heart seeks.

My heart leads me.

No comments: