- An idea from Steve Pavlina: living life in paradox. What does that mean? While you're figuring/designing the life you want, you're still working on your current life. For me, that means blogging about me and the journey that I'm on.
- No one knows what my thoughts are, but that's ok--I'm still working on opening up. For a shy guy, it's a journey in itself.
- I'm trying to find my way through.
- Personal development is not generally something people in my profession tend to delve in deeply. They're pretty skeptical, almost to the point of being cynical about it.
- The concepts aren't hard to grasp, it's the execution that trips people. Why do people get stumped with that?
- We take too-big steps, wanting everything now. Taking small, digestible bites seems to be the best way. And taking those small, smart steps often. Building good habits.
- It's ok to be more than one person, to explore the different sides of yourself.
- Is there really a catalog of the universe (I think it's mentioned in and around The Secret) If there is, what do I want from it? Peace, love and happiness in my life.
- The question is then, what are you doing to achieve it?
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Notes from the atrium
Semi-random thoughts from the middle of a sunny afternoon...